Historical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Historical Insights is one of Dublin’s longest established walking tour operator (1986) and offers a range of historical tours on both scheduled and group booking basis. All the guides are history graduates and most are engaged in ongoing research and study. This tours offer more than just sight seeing, but are more like a ‘seminars on the street’.
In just two hours this award-winning and entertaining 'seminar on the street' conducted by history graduates of Trinity College, explores the main features of Irish history – Dublin’s development, the influence of the American and French Revolutions, the Potato Famine 1845 to 1849, the 1916 Rising, the War of Independence, partition, and concludes with the Northern Ireland peace process and Ireland today.
Assemble at the front gate of Trinity College, passing the Old Parliament House, Temple Bar, City Hall, Dublin Castle, Wood Quay, Christ Church Cathedral and the Four Courts along the tour.
- Things to see & doCity toursToots, The Malahide Road Train
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Literary Pub Crawl
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursGhostbus Tour – DoDublin Tours
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursAround Ireland: Dublin & U2 Walking Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursBaja Bikes