In just two hours this award winning and entertaining 'seminar on the street' conducted by history graduates of Trinity College, explores the main features of Irish history.
Historical Insights is one of Dublin’s longest established walking tour operator (1986) and offers a range of historical tours on both scheduled and group booking basis. All the guides are history graduates and most are engaged in ongoing research and study. This tours offer more than just sight seeing, but are more like a ‘seminars on the street’.
In just two hours this award-winning and entertaining 'seminar on the street' conducted by history graduates of Trinity College, explores the main features of Irish history – Dublin’s development, the influence of the American and French Revolutions, the Potato Famine 1845 to 1849, the 1916 Rising, the War of Independence, partition, and concludes with the Northern Ireland peace process and Ireland today.
Assemble at the front gate of Trinity College, passing the Old Parliament House, Temple Bar, City Hall, Dublin Castle, Wood Quay, Christ Church Cathedral and the Four Courts along the tour.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Haunted History Walking Tour - Hidden Dublin Walks
- Things to see & doCity tours1916 Rebellion Walking Tours
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursArchitectural History Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursBaja Bikes
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Decoded Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours