International House Dublin, is an English language training school and a member of the International House World Organisation. It is committed to the highest standards in English language teaching.
International House Dublin is located in Dublin City centre, their English Language School is a member of the International House World Organisation, one of the largest English language teaching and teacher training TEFL organisations in the world.
International House Dublin was established in 1998, it is a member of MEI RELSA and is recognised by the Irish Department of Education as a language school for the teaching of English as a foreign language.
You may also like
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive