International House Dublin, is an English language training school and a member of the International House World Organisation. It is committed to the highest standards in English language teaching.
International House Dublin is located in Dublin City centre, their English Language School is a member of the International House World Organisation, one of the largest English language teaching and teacher training TEFL organisations in the world.
International House Dublin was established in 1998, it is a member of MEI RELSA and is recognised by the Irish Department of Education as a language school for the teaching of English as a foreign language.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History