- Rainy days
The Collective is a jewellery shop on Drury Street in the Cultural Quarter of Dublin City centre. The Collective aims to support the designs of emerging Irish jewellery makers and house a wide variety of pieces from Irish designers.
The shop now houses over 30 independent jewellery lines so there really is 'something for everyone' with all of the differing materials, shapes, sizes and gemstones! The shop has expanded rapidly to include two floors and two in-house studios where the very popular workshops are held.
They host Wedding Ring Workshops where you and your significant other can create your dream ring in 3 hours. It's a gorgeous atmosphere, it's fun and light hearted and you can meet people from anywhere in the world. The classes are very popular with tourists and those who love to travel - even hen parties and other groups. Come and forge your own ring and take home a souvenir of happy memories of Dublin.
- Dundrum Town CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- John Farrington AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- Jervis Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- J W WeldonThings to see & doShops
- Guinness GalleryThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Johnston AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- Paul Sheeran JewellersThings to see & doShops
- O'Sullivan AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- Omni Park Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Nutgrove Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Stillorgan Village CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Rory's Fishing TackleThings to see & doShops