Howth-Boats are a boat hire and charter fishing service based on the West Pier in Howth, County Dublin.
They offer full-day, half-day or evening fishing trips for up to 10 passengers per trip and cater for parties, stag and hen celebrations.
All ages and fishing levels are catered for. The skipper David comes from generations of fishermen and has over 35 years fishing experience.
Howth-Boats provide full fishing gear and bait if required and are located 30 minutes from Dublin City by DART or the 31/31a bus.
You may also like
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Giant’s Causeway Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursFair Isle Tours