- Family friendly
- Free car parking
- Pre-booking essential
- Cloudy days
They offer full-day, half-day or evening fishing trips for up to 10 passengers per trip and cater for parties, stag and hen celebrations.
All ages and fishing levels are catered for. The skipper David comes from generations of fishermen and has over 35 years fishing experience.
Howth-Boats provide full fishing gear and bait if required and are located 30 minutes from Dublin City by DART or the 31/31a bus.
- Chester BeattyThings to see & doMuseums
- National Gallery of IrelandThings to see & doGalleries
- National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- Museum of Literature IrelandThings to see & doMuseums
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums