Jay Kays Café
- Family friendly
Just minutes from O'Connell Street and the Ha'penny Bridge, in Dublin City centre, Jay Kays Café on Millennium Walkway serves home inspired food that is freshly made in house, using quality ingredients.
Their breakfast and brunch menus include traditional favourites from a full Irish breakfast, to more modern options like shakshuka baked eggs.
Their lunch and evening menu ranges from soup and salads to comfort food, like their beefy boy and loaded fries. Sweet crepes are available all day.
They serve a range of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free dishes. Cold pressed juices and superfood smoothies are also available.
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- UrbanityFood & drinkCafés
- Happy Out CaféFood & drinkCafés
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Daddy's CaféFood & drinkCafés
- Bartley'sFood & drinkRestaurants
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Jervis StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Blanchardstown Shopping CentreFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Grafton StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Henry StreetFood & drinkCafés