Graphic Studio Gallery
- Free to visit
- Rainy days
The Graphic Studio Gallery in Dublin's Temple Bar was opened in 1988 and works to educate the public about fine art printmaking and to exhibit and sell fine art prints.
It showcases up to 11 national and international fine art print exhibitions annually, as well as hosting talks and print demonstrations.
Graphic Studio Gallery also participates in art fairs both in Ireland and abroad. Graphic Studio Gallery represents all of the studio's members, as well as 100 other fine art printmakers from Ireland and abroad.
The Graphic Studio Gallery is part of Graphic Studio Dublin, which is managed as a non-profit agency. Courses are offered at their venue at Distillery Court, 537 North Circular Road.
They have a large selection of prints for sale online.
- Things to see & doGalleriesHugh Lane Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesGreen Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesGormley's Fine Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesGerard Byrne Studio, Art Gallery & Artist Studio
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Doorway Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Copper House Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRUA RED South Dublin Arts Centre
- Things to see & doGalleriesSol Art Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesMART Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesOriel Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesGreen On Red Gallery