Grange Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:18
Grange Golf Club, founded in 1910, is situated in the foothills of the Dublin mountains, just 15 minutes from Dublin city centre and with access to all major routes. The course was designed by James Braid and is home to Paul McGinley, Ryder Cup Captain.
Grange Golf Club consists of 24 holes in total, which provide three different 18-hole layouts. This gives it the facility to play two simultaneous 12-hole competitions in winter months as well as an additional six holes on any given competition day to ensure all players can use the facilities.
Visitors can look forward to playing a mature woodland course with beautiful views and without any sense of being close to the city or suburbs. Grange adjoins Marlay Park and is beside St. Enda’s Park, which provide wonderful natural boundaries. The Club takes pride in their reputation for a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, where visitors feel at home.
Grange is a family focused golf club. The best golfing traditions have been carefully preserved, yet the Club remains progressive and forward looking. The clubhouse enjoys magnificent views over the 18th green, the inner nine and surrounding countryside.
Before your round, you can enjoy the full practice area designed by Paul McGinley.
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfCastleknock Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfRoganstown Golf & Country Club
- Things to see & doGolfDonabate Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCastle Golf Club