- Family friendly
- Rainy days
If you like any sort of interactive challenge, then you’ll enjoy your time at time at GoQuest, Carrickmines, County Dublin. The arena contains a variety of rooms with a mixture of challenges for all to enjoy.
GoQuest has four themed challenge zones, Jungle Jeopardy, Time Travel, Sports & Play and Hidden Ireland. Once you’re in the arena, it’s up to you where you go and which challenges you attempt. But be careful, the clock is ticking.
When you enter a room you have a limited amount of time to try and solve the challenge, if you succeed you will get the points for that room, fail and you can retry it, or attempt another challenge room instead.
In GoQuest you can take part in teams of three to five people with up to 15 teams per session catered for. So it is perfect for groups as low as 3 or right up to 60. With block bookings GoQuest can even take up to 130 over a 3 hour period.
Pre-booking is recommended.
No children under 8 yrs are permitted. Children between 8 and 11 must have an adult with them in every team.
Facilities include a small snack bar on site but you can also avail of catering options, such as ordering pizzas on arrival.
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesMy Bike or Hike
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesScavenger Hunting Ireland
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesBalheary Shooting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesFlynn Park Outdoor Adventures
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesZipit Tibradden Wood
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKylemore Karting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesLeisureplex Blanchardstown
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathcoole
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesAdventure Rooms Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathfarnham
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesZero Latency Dublin