Fabulous Food Trails
- Cloudy days
Dublin Tasting Trails are the original and #1 food walk, they know how to make a morning in the city an unforgettable experience for locals and visitors alike.
Experienced, local guides enjoy introducing people to the many unexpected culinary treasures with six to eight delicious tastings. They take you to places where the locals go, and walks are peppered with fascinating snippets of information on the city’s history and architecture. Along the way they point out good places to eat, for coffee or to go for pint.
What makes it fun for all is a shared interest in good food, the wonderful people involved in the various venues and a curiosity about the city and its people. We keep groups small and intimate.
To help wash down those tastings there is a stop at a good pub to sample a native drink!
Groups are small with a maximum of 14 people and run throughout the year. All guides are local with an active food background.
Time varies, usually around 10:00, end time: 2.5 hours later.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursMusical Pub Crawl
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursBrewery Hops of Ireland
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursButlers. The Factory Tour
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School