Experience Dublin through its food on an award-winning Fab Food Trail. Local guides introduce visitors and natives to the best food with snippets of history and culture. Their love and knowledge of food and Dublin make this the #1 Food Walk in town.
Dublin Tasting Trails are the original and #1 food walk, they know how to make a morning in the city an unforgettable experience for locals and visitors alike.
Experienced, local guides enjoy introducing people to the many unexpected culinary treasures with six to eight delicious tastings. They take you to places where the locals go, and walks are peppered with fascinating snippets of information on the city’s history and architecture. Along the way they point out good places to eat, for coffee or to go for pint.
What makes it fun for all is a shared interest in good food, the wonderful people involved in the various venues and a curiosity about the city and its people. We keep groups small and intimate.
To help wash down those tastings there is a stop at a good pub to sample a native drink!
Groups are small with a maximum of 14 people and run throughout the year. All guides are local with an active food background.
Time varies, usually around 10:00, end time: 2.5 hours later.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursBrewery Hops of Ireland