Three day Rabbie’s small group tour called The West Coast Explorer. Discover the soaring mountains, wildlife, and mystical history of Ireland’s West Coast.
This compact tour introduces some of Ireland’s highlights and tucked away treasures. Passengers visit some of the country’s many wonders, such as the Cliffs of Moher and Galway City. Venture to hidden away charms like Locke’s Distillery and the Connemara National Park. The accompanying guide will supply visitors with all the background.
Places to explore:
• The Burren - this is a region of environmental and archaeological interest.
• The Cliffs of Moher – at their highest point the cliffs tower 702 feet above the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Galway City - after the sights of Galway Bay, the tour travels to the city. There is a variety of food and traditional pubs to choose from.
• Kylemore Abbey - a home for Benedictine nuns fleeing World War 1, this neo-gothic building is steeped in history.
• Connemara National Park – take in the vistas and witness the wildlife abound within the park, from the towering peaks of the Twelve Bens to the panoramic Sky Road.
• Clonmacnoise - a 1,500 year old abbey. It has been associated with Ireland’s golden age of learning.
• Kilbeggan Distillery - Reputed to be the oldest licensed distillery on Earth, it has something for the history buff and the beverage connoisseur.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursBlarney Castle, Kilkenny and Irish Whiskey - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursBorder Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCarroll’s Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCelts & Castles Tour - Hilltoptreks
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher Premium Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher Tour - Gray Line Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher, Atlantic Edge Ocean Walk & Galway City Day Tour From Dublin - Wild Rover Tours