Three day Rabbie’s small group tour called The West Coast Explorer. Discover the soaring mountains, wildlife, and mystical history of Ireland’s West Coast.
This compact tour introduces some of Ireland’s highlights and tucked away treasures. Passengers visit some of the country’s many wonders, such as the Cliffs of Moher and Galway City. Venture to hidden away charms like Locke’s Distillery and the Connemara National Park. The accompanying guide will supply visitors with all the background.
Places to explore:
• The Burren - this is a region of environmental and archaeological interest.
• The Cliffs of Moher – at their highest point the cliffs tower 702 feet above the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Galway City - after the sights of Galway Bay, the tour travels to the city. There is a variety of food and traditional pubs to choose from.
• Kylemore Abbey - a home for Benedictine nuns fleeing World War 1, this neo-gothic building is steeped in history.
• Connemara National Park – take in the vistas and witness the wildlife abound within the park, from the towering peaks of the Twelve Bens to the panoramic Sky Road.
• Clonmacnoise - a 1,500 year old abbey. It has been associated with Ireland’s golden age of learning.
• Kilbeggan Distillery - Reputed to be the oldest licensed distillery on Earth, it has something for the history buff and the beverage connoisseur.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange and Hill of Tara Tour - Mary Gibbons
- Things to see & doDay toursTitanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow County & Glendalough Tour