The Wicklow Tour - Hilltoptreks
Enjoy a fun packed scenic day tour of County Wicklow with Hilltoptreks. The tour departs from Dublin City and allows you to get out into the Irish countryside to enjoy a guided walk, or some horse riding. Another option is a visit to Powerscourt Gardens (the cost of entry is not included in the tour price).
The tour picks up in Dublin City in the morning, and travels south on a scenic drive into County Wicklow where you will be brought to your chosen activity or to Powerscourt Gardens depending on your choice. Tours consist of small groups, with no more than 16 people on any tour.
The tour stops for lunch in Enniskerry, a small estate village and the film location for the movies PS I Love You and Leap Year.
After lunch, the tour continues on through the Wicklow Mountains National Park, the Sally Gap, Lough Tay, also known as the Guinness Lake, Glenmacnass Waterfall, and of course, Glendalough and its 6th century monastic site. The tour will then return to Dublin City on a different scenic route.
- Leinster TaxiThings to see & doDay tours
- Little Gem Private Tours of IrelandThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - HilltoptreksThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow Day Tour - Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow County & Glendalough TourThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Cliffs of Moher Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Titanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Newgrange and Hill of Tara Tour - Mary GibbonsThings to see & doDay tours
- Private Giants Causeway Day Tour with Kennedy & CarrThings to see & doDay tours