Enjoy a day tour from Dublin to County Wicklow with Hilltoptreks, visiting Enniskerry, Powerscourt Gardens, the Wicklow Mountains National Park, Powerscourt Waterfall, Lough Tay, Guinness Estate, The Sally Gap and Glendalough.
Enjoy a fun packed scenic day tour of County Wicklow with Hilltoptreks. The tour departs from Dublin City and allows you to get out into the Irish countryside to enjoy a guided walk, or some horse riding. Another option is a visit to Powerscourt Gardens (the cost of entry is not included in the tour price).
The tour picks up in Dublin City in the morning, and travels south on a scenic drive into County Wicklow where you will be brought to your chosen activity or to Powerscourt Gardens depending on your choice. Tours consist of small groups, with no more than 16 people on any tour.
The tour stops for lunch in Enniskerry, a small estate village and the film location for the movies PS I Love You and Leap Year.
After lunch, the tour continues on through the Wicklow Mountains National Park, the Sally Gap, Lough Tay, also known as the Guinness Lake, Glenmacnass Waterfall, and of course, Glendalough and its 6th century monastic site. The tour will then return to Dublin City on a different scenic route.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursMV Little Flower Ferry
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange & Hill of Tara Tour - Gray Line Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWild Wicklow Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - Hilltoptreks
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour - Collins Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Day Tour - Irish Day Tours