Elmgreen Golf Centre
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:18
Elmgreen Golf Centre is Ireland's largest public golf facility and is a 20 minute drive from Dublin city centre. Elmgreen Golf Centre first opened in 1995 and was quickly established as a firm favourite with the local golfing public. It is an ideal course for the mid-high handicap golfer and visitors are welcome at all times.
Situated on the City’s doorstep and located just off the M50, Elmgreen Golf Club is a beautiful, immaculately kept 18-hole parkland course nestled in the leafy suburbs of Dublin 15. Having recently benefited from a €500,000 renovation on and off the course, Elmgreen is a rejuvenated club with a vibrant and growing membership.
The Eddie Hackett designed course which is located in a secluded estate with mature forestry, tree-lined fairways and magnificent views of the Dublin mountains. The refurbished Clubhouse is home to a fully stocked pro shop and café.
The golf centre has played host to almost two million golfers, while the pitch-and-putt course and the floodlit driving range have entice many more to visit Ireland's largest golf centre.
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfDonabate Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCastle Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfWestmanstown Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSwords Open Golf Course