Duffy's Bar & Lounge
Duffy's Bar and Lounge has been in business since the late 1940's. It was recently renovated to give a modern feel, the interior an edgy, eclectic fusion of modern and retro.
Perfect for a night out, relaxing drinks and a nice meal, a business lunch, an evening meal or a welcoming retreat in which to recharge, post shopping.
Emphasising a friendly, professional approach to serving all customers, Duffy's has cosy couches, free WIFI and great coffee, in addition to a large selection of beers, wine, cocktails and spirits. The varied food menu is made using freshest ingredients.
All major sporting events are covered and shown on wide screens in each bar.
Music performances regularly feature contemporary and traditional live music acts.
Lunch and a seafood buffet served daily. 'Light Bites' and sandwiches are served all day. 'Coastal Dining' A la Carte menu available and Sunday Brunch from 12.30-3pm on Sunday.
The Steeple Lounge and Roof Garden, featuring an environmentally friendly outdoor heating system, can be reserved for groups and parties.
- Food & drinkBars & pubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doBar & pubsComedy at The International
- Food & drinkBars & pubs64 Wine
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBars & pubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines