There are 1,600 bicycles available for hire around Ireland's capital city with dublinbikes. Take the greener option to explore the city.
There are 1,600 bicycles for hire in the capital after Dublin Corporation officially launched its city bike scheme. The bikes are available for hire at 115 locations across Dublin City, to encourage commuters and tourists to take a greener option. The scheme is similar to the one that has been operating in Paris, Copenhagen and sixteen other European cities. Bicycles are free to use for the first thirty minutes each time.
You can hire a dublinbike by purchasing a one day ticket, a three day ticket or taking out an annual subscription. Full details on all dublinbike ticket options can be found on the their website.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingU2's Dublin - See Dublin by Bike
- Things to see & doCyclingSpecialized Ireland
- Things to see & doCyclingBike Stop Dublin
- Things to see & doCyclingCycle Dublin Bike Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingEasy Motion