There are 1,600 bicycles for hire in the capital after Dublin Corporation officially launched its city bike scheme. The bikes are available for hire at 115 locations across Dublin City, to encourage commuters and tourists to take a greener option. The scheme is similar to the one that has been operating in Paris, Copenhagen and sixteen other European cities. Bicycles are free to use for the first thirty minutes each time.
You can hire a bicycle from dublinbike by purchasing a one day ticket, a three day ticket or taking out an annual subscription. Full details on all dublinbike ticket options can be found on the their website.
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- Cycle Dublin Bike ToursThings to see & doCycling
- U2's Dublin - See Dublin by BikeThings to see & doCycling
- Roadbikehire.ieThings to see & doCycling
- River CyclesThings to see & doCycling
- My Bike or HikeThings to see & doHiking
- National Famine WayThings to see & doHiking
- Easy MotionThings to see & doCycling
- Specialized IrelandThings to see & doCycling