Dublin Literary Pub Crawl
It combines street theatre with the 'craic' that makes Dublin's pubs the liveliest in Europe and successfully avoids tourist cliches that could ruin an evening of high art and low life'. The London Times.
Meeting point is The Duke Pub, Duke Street (off Grafton Street).
April to November nightly. Winter: December to March Thursday to Sunday. Extra tour 12 noon Sundays all year. Private tours are available all year.
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursDublino a piedi