Dublin Literary Pub Crawl
It combines street theatre with the 'craic' that makes Dublin's pubs the liveliest in Europe and successfully avoids tourist cliches that could ruin an evening of high art and low life'. The London Times.
Meeting point is The Duke Pub, Duke Street (off Grafton Street).
April to November nightly. Winter: December to March Thursday to Sunday. Extra tour 12 noon Sundays all year. Private tours are available all year.
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - DoDublin
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry