Dublin Literary Pub Crawl is an award winning show that crawls from pub to pub with professional actors performing from the works of Dublin's most famous writers, Joyce, Beckett, Oscar Wilde, Brendan Behan and many more.
It combines street theatre with the 'craic' that makes Dublin's pubs the liveliest in Europe and successfully avoids tourist cliches that could ruin an evening of high art and low life'. The London Times.
Meeting point is The Duke Pub, Duke Street (off Grafton Street).
April to November nightly. Winter: December to March Thursday to Sunday. Extra tour 12 noon Sundays all year. Private tours are available all year.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTours Of The Government Buildings
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français