Seamus Heaney: Listen Now Again is an exhibition at the Bank of Ireland Cultural and Heritage Centre, Westmoreland Street, Dublin 2. It is free to visit and is open Monday to Friday. Pre-booking is essential.
Seamus Heaney was one of Ireland’s most loved poets and was a winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature. The exhibition draws on the National Library’s extensive archive of Heaney documents and features original manuscripts as well as diary entries and to do lists.
You are welcome to this very special exhibition dedicated to one of Ireland’s best loved poets.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsMuseum of Literature Ireland
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin