Dublin Airport has two terminals. Terminal 1 is the arrival and departure point for airlines including Ryanair, Air France, Flybe.com, Germanwings, Iberia, Lufthansa, Norwegian and SAS. Terminal 2 is the hub for Emirates, Etihad and transatlantic flights by American Airlines, US Airways, United Airlines, Delta, Air Canada and Aer Lingus (Ireland’s national airline, whose UK and continental flights are also based in T2).
Dublin Airport is 10km from the city. It’s located close to the M50 and M1 motorways, and a range of transport options connect directly with the city centre and suburbs. Aircoach, Airlink and Dublin Bus provide bus services from both terminals, and metered taxis are also readily available.
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- National Gallery of IrelandThings to see & doGalleries
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- Paddywagon ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- IndoChineFood & drinkRestaurants
- Glencullen Adventure ParkThings to see & doAdventure activities
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Kilmainham GaolThings to see & doHistoric Barracks & jails
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles