Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
Dublin Airport has two terminals. Terminal 1 is the arrival and departure point for airlines including Ryanair, Air France, Flybe.com, Germanwings, Iberia, Lufthansa, Norwegian and SAS. Terminal 2 is the hub for Emirates, Etihad and transatlantic flights by American Airlines, US Airways, United Airlines, Delta, Air Canada and Aer Lingus (Ireland’s national airline, whose UK and continental flights are also based in T2).
Dublin Airport is 10km from the city. It’s located close to the M50 and M1 motorways, and a range of transport options connect directly with the city centre and suburbs. Aircoach, Airlink and Dublin Bus provide bus services from both terminals, and metered taxis are also readily available.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doCrafts & designSilver Works
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City