Dublin Airport has two terminals. Terminal 1 is the arrival and departure point for airlines including Ryanair, Air France, Flybe.com, Germanwings, Iberia, Lufthansa, Norwegian and SAS. Terminal 2 is the hub for Emirates, Etihad and transatlantic flights by American Airlines, US Airways, United Airlines, Delta, Air Canada and Aer Lingus (Ireland’s national airline, whose UK and continental flights are also based in T2).
Dublin Airport is 10km from the city. It’s located close to the M50 and M1 motorways, and a range of transport options connect directly with the city centre and suburbs. Aircoach, Airlink and Dublin Bus provide bus services from both terminals, and metered taxis are also readily available.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesCroke Park Stadium
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History