Cliffs, islands, towers, forests, mountains and beaches are just some of the stunning sights to experience on the Donabate Portrane Cliff Walk.
Soak up the breathtaking views along the cliff walk from Donabate to Tower Bay at Portrane, it's 4km there and back.
Discover the hidden beauty of the Donabate Portrane Peninsula. Start your walk at the Shoreline Hotel and follow the cliff path to the Martello Tower which dates back to 1805. Admire the spectacular views of Lambay Island and the Irish Sea along the way.
If you have time, extend your visit and head down to Donabate Beach to catch a sunset. Feel the powdery soft sand between your toes and watch as the sky lights up in pastel hues of pink and orange.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingBarnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingHidden Howth Experiences
- Things to see & doHikingHowth Walking Tours