Devitt's of Camden Street is one of the top venues for a real traditional Irish music session.
Devitt's is very popular with the musicians and the public alike and usually attracts a number of varied and seriously good musicians that love playing together and therefore providing a great night's entertainment that is very lively and often frenetic.
Devitt's, with food and drink served seven days a week, has an old world look with a GAA theme throughout. An Poc Fada upstairs, recently refurbished, gives a perfect ambience for traditional music and ballads. Well worth a visit for great quality and craic.
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Merry Ploughboy Irish Music PubFood & drinkBars & pubs