Devitts is a traditional Dublin pub, with live Irish music and a Gaelic football theme.
Devitt's of Camden Street is one of the top venues for a real traditional Irish music session.
Devitt's is very popular with the musicians and the public alike and usually attracts a number of varied and seriously good musicians that love playing together and therefore providing a great night's entertainment that is very lively and often frenetic.
Devitt's, with food and drink served seven days a week, has an old world look with a GAA theme throughout. An Poc Fada upstairs, recently refurbished, gives a perfect ambience for traditional music and ballads. Well worth a visit for great quality and craic.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company