Delicious Dublin Tours
- Cloudy days
Discover the best food Dublin has to offer through a walking food tour lead by the Ballymaloe trained, award winning food blogger Ketty Elisabeth aka French Foodie in Dublin.
You will visit local shops along with food and drink businesses where you will sample some delicious Irish food and drinks, as well as learning all about the history of Irish food and Dublin’s modern food scene.
Find out where the locals go and get plenty of trustworthy recommendations for the perfect foodie stay in Dublin. Tour sizes are small (between five and fifteen) and run every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Private tours are available any day of the week. (Visites en français également).
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Walking Food Tours - DublinFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Musical Pub CrawlFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Tailored TalkFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Brewery Hops of IrelandFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Butlers. The Factory TourFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Fabulous Food TrailsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Alix Gardners Cookery SchoolFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Herb SchoolThings to see & doFood & drink tours
- Dublin Downtown & Temple Bar Doughnut TourFood & drinkFood & drink tours