Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
Delicious Dublin Tours
- Cloudy days
Discover the best food Dublin has to offer through a walking food tour lead by the Ballymaloe trained, award winning food blogger Ketty Elisabeth aka French Foodie in Dublin.
You will visit local shops along with food and drink businesses where you will sample some delicious Irish food and drinks, as well as learning all about the history of Irish food and Dublin’s modern food scene.
Find out where the locals go and get plenty of trustworthy recommendations for the perfect foodie stay in Dublin. Tour sizes are small (between five and fifteen) and run every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Private tours are available any day of the week. (Visites en français également).
You may also like
- Food & drinkBars & pubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursButlers. The Factory Tour
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Things to see & doHikingHidden Howth Experiences
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursMusical Pub Crawl