- Type of course:
- Number of holes:
Corballis Links Golf Club is situated in Donabate, County Dublin, on the same stretch of links as The Island. It offers all the qualities of the famous links courses at affordable prices year round.
The quality of Corballis Links Golf Club is matched with its rugged beauty, which has drawn high praise from various golfing luminaries. The course itself has been described by Phillip Walton as having the most consistent greens in Ireland.
Corballis Links Golf Club has played host to many of Europe's top professionals whilst preparing for the Irish Open Golf Championship.
The year round playability that Corballis Links Golf Club offers, makes it one of Ireland’s most popular pay and play facilities. It operates an all year round time sheet, ensuring that golfers can enjoy their game in comfort. Booking online in advance is recommended.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland