Sunday, 12 November 2023
About this event
Kerryman Colin Andrew has honed his alt-pop style through live performances, international residencies and TV appearances since 2012. The singer-songwriter has roots in indie, folk and traditional Irish music, which inform his distinct sound and honest lyrics.
A striking presence on the London music scene, Andrew released his debut EP in July 2023, his most personal and engaging work. This distinctive body of work demonstrates the evolution of Andrew’s style; the maturity of his career, teamed with his extensive performance portfolio, has cemented his reputation as a staple of the alternative music scene.
Readers are advised to check with the venue before relying on the details published here.
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Peadar Kearney'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Circular BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- WeAreGriot presents ShtoryFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Wed, 24 Jan
The Button Factory
- Angelina CarberryFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Thu, 25 Jan
National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History