Celtic Boyne Valley Day Tour – Irish Day tours
The Hill of Uisneach is the spiritual centre of Ireland and arguably one of our most important ancient sites. The point at which the five provinces of Ireland met and where their kings would celebrate the ‘festival of the fires'.
Next to Loughcrew, the site of multiple passage tombs from the Neolithic age and over 5000 years old. Get up close and personal to pre-history in these cairns with still intact rock art decorating the inside walls built more than 500 years before the first pyramids.
Trim castle is the best preserved example of Anglo-Norman castles in Ireland. It offers insight into the lives and traditions of the people from the middle ages.
You will travel to the Hill of Tara, which is best known for having been the royal residence of the ancient high kings that ruled Ireland in Celtic times and beyond. It is said that a quarter of Ireland’s landscape can be seen from this hill. Take in this spectacular vista before heading back to the capital.
For non-English speaking visitors a multilingual app is available to be downloaded from the app store at the link provided at the website.
- Glendalough Tour - Finn McCools ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Irlanda en EspanolThings to see & doDay tours
- Leinster TaxiThings to see & doDay tours
- Little Gem Private Tours of IrelandThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - HilltoptreksThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow Day Tour - Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow County & Glendalough TourThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Cliffs of Moher Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Titanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours