Part of the 5 star Merrion Hotel in Dublin Centre, The Cellar Bar is set in the original 18th century Georgian wine vaults below. Specialties include quality Irish dishes. Bare brick walls and vaulted ceilings create a cosy and comfortable atmosphere.
Part of the award winning 5 star Merrion Hotel in Dublin City Centre, The Cellar Bar is set in the original 18th century Georgian wine vaults below.
Bare brick walls and vaulted ceilings create a cosy and comfortable atmosphere.
The Cellar Bar serves delicious informal food for lunch and dinner, using the finest of Irish ingredients. The menu includes dry aged Steak, honey glazed Bacon with Savoy Cabbage, Carlow Chicken, Pork Sausages & Mash, Smoked Salmon, Oysters and all sorts of Seafood, including a Seafood Tower to share. Enjoy one of the classic favourites such as Caesar Salad, Super Salad, Soups, Pasta, Irish Beef Burgers or Fish and Chips. Be tempted by a baked whole Camembert cheese dish to share, followed by a lovely selection of desserts and more.
Vegetarian and Coeliac friendly dishes are indicated on the menus.
The Cellar Bar has its own street entrance on Upper Merrion Street or can be reached through the hotel. It is situated between Merrion Square and St. Stephen's Green, close to the National Gallery and Museums.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn