Trading since 1993, Buskers remains a favourite for locals and tourists alike and its popularity continues to grow.
Buskers specialised lunch and evening menus are a fusion of modern contemporary Irish with an emphasis on light, healthy eating in a casual relaxed setting. The lunch menu is available from noon to 17:00 featuring daily specials, light bites, and all the firm favourites, including gourmet sandwiches. From 17:00 – 21:00 you can order from the Evening menu which includes Buskers famous Burger and Beer Battered Fresh Cod and chips; all made using fresh local ingredients. Group bookings are welcome and we endeavour to meet all dietary requirements.
Buskers has all the right ingredients offering high quality, great value food daily, fabulous cocktails and an extensive wine list. Buskers Bar offers a large sports bar, showing all major sporting events and providing live music seven nights a week. Cocktail lessons are also available in the designated cocktail bar. It is the perfect venue for a girl’s night out or group celebrations. Buskers has something to offer everyone and with its smooth, sleek décor.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBars & pubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkBars & pubs64 Wine
- Things to see & doBar & pubsComedy at The International
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market