Breda Haugh Jeweller and Designer
- Rainy days
Breda Haugh has a studio in The Design Tower of the Trinity Enterprise and Technology Centre, in Dublin’s Docklands. Breda trained in both Dublin and London prior to establishing her inner-city studio.
The jewellery designs are influenced in her work by nature, travel, and the urban landscape. Aspects of Irish culture are the inspiration behind many of the popular pieces of her silver and gold jewellery. Collections include: Modern Spiral, Spiral Pebble and City Landscape cufflinks.
Breda Haugh Jeweller and Designer collaborates with the National Museum of Ireland for whom she designs and manufactures jewellery, for sale in their retail outlets. These pieces are based on the artefacts and national treasures in their collections and include: The Gold Ribbon Torc Collection, Sundisc Collection, Thistle Brooch, and The Hearts and Trees Collections.
Breda also specialises in both personal and corporate, custom jewellery and gifts. The client is fully involved in all aspects of the design of their piece.
Studio visits are strictly by appointment.
- Things to see & doCrafts & designGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doCrafts & designLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doCrafts & designSilver Works
- Things to see & doCrafts & designCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doCrafts & designMagee of South Anne Street
- Things to see & doCrafts & designTipperary Crystal
- Things to see & doCrafts & designThe Design Tower
- Things to see & doCrafts & designStonechat Jewellers
- Things to see & doCrafts & designRachel Swan
- Things to see & doCrafts & designR & C McCormack Celtic Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopping centresPowerscourt Townhouse Centre and Tour
- Things to see & doCrafts & designArran Street East