Berlitz Language Centre or simply, Berlitz Dublin is proud to be one of the longest established Language schools in the city, specializing in both general and Executive English courses. They offer a large range of English courses for you to choose from including, a general English course, an intensive English course and a Business English course.
Berlitz Language Centre is conveniently located in the heart of Dublin City, a stone's throw from government buildings, the National Art Gallery and the National Museum. Your language instruction will take place in a spacious, three storey, historic building with bright airy rooms. During your lunch break, you can stroll through the beautiful Merrion Square or visit historic Trinity College Dublin.
Grafton Street, with its fashionable shops and colourful buskers, is only 5 minutes away. Learning is twice as easy in the warm and friendly atmosphere at Berlitz Language Centre. Their highly qualified international team and the successful Berlitz Method will make sure of that. They also offer a comprehensive range of individual and group courses to suit all requirements.
Berlitz Language Centre specialise in general English, E.S.P and one to one intensive business programmes. Examinations include Cambridge and T.O.E.F.L. Experience a student friendly environment, where your time spent with Berlitz will be educational and rewarding.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre