Bar Rua is a cosy and inviting bar located in the heart of Dublin City. Come for the tasty craft beer and stay for the “Craic agus Ceol”. At Bar Rua – As Gaeilge for Red Bar – they celebrate all things Irish and are inspired by their love of red heads as seen from the art hanging in the bar and the friendly red headed staff.
At Bar Rua, visitors are promised an experience like no other. The pub is a modern take on a traditional Irish pub and Bar Rua has focused on all the best bits. Tasty food, an extensive selection of craft beers, warm and welcoming staff and such a great atmosphere making it hard to go home.
Located centrally on Clarendon Street, adjacent to Dublin’s main shopping district, Bar Rua is a live music venue promising great music acts Thursday through to Sunday. This gastropub serves delicious and authentic Irish Artisan foods to sample along with a cracking selection of Irish and International craft beers, all under one roof.
So what are you waiting for? Head down and say Dia Dhuit!
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs