Balcarrick Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Distance:Blue 6,239m; white 5,990m; yellow 5,667m
Number of holes:18
Balcarrick was founded in 1972 under the name of Dublin & County Golf Club. The club changed its name in 1992 to Balcarrick Golf Club and moved to its current location. The course was designed by Barry Langan and was redesigned by Roger Jones in 2007. The course is an estuary-style layout featuring the best of links and parklands style with year round tees and greens.
Enjoy a magnificent and challenging 18-hole par-73 parklands golf course, measuring over 6,000m. Each hole has its own particular feature and proves a stern test for even the most accomplished golfer. Strategically placed bunkers and water hazards ensure that high levels of accuracy and skill are required to achieve a 'championship' score.
Facilities include the Pro Shop, PGA Teaching Professional (Stephen Ennis), The Learning Centre, Buggy and Trolley Hire, Practice Putting Green and Practice Area, Bar, Restaurant (open every day), Changing Facilities and Showers, Friendly Atmosphere.
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfFoxrock Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfHollywood Lakes Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfElmgreen Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfThe Golf Course at Luttrellstown Castle Resort