Arran Street East is a pottery, weaving studio and shop located in Smithfield, a historic and vibrant area of Dublin City. The Tenement Museum, at 14 Henrietta Street, is nearby.
Arran Street East studio and shop is located in the busy markets area in Dublin City centre. Arran Street East is an artisanal lifestyle brand, designing and making simple and beautiful ceramic tableware and woven pieces for the home.
Check their website for a variety of pottery classes open to visitors.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery