101 Talbot restaurant in Dublin City centre is popular with Dublin's artistic and literary set. The walls often display exhibitions of contemporary art, usually by local artists. 101 Talbot is located close to leading galleries theatres.
The 101 Talbot boasts great food, friendly staff, buzzing atmosphere and full bar licence.
Popular with Dublin's artistic and literary set, and conveniently close to the Abbey and Gate theaters, the restaurant is a very central venue to start or end an evening in Dublin's city centre. The creative contemporary food with Mediterranean and Middle Eastern influences uses fresh local ingredients.
A broad range of healthful options and several vegetarian choices make this a highly versatile restaurant. The walls often display exhibitions of contemporary art, usually by local artists.
101 Talbot is located three minutes walk from the Spire, close to leading theatres. The Hugh Lane Modern Art Gallery, the James Joyce Centre and the Dublin Writers Museum are also nearby.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi