Wild Wicklow Tours
Explore with Friends:
You are picked up early, but not too early.You are given a Taste of Dublin, Ireland’s Capital City. Driven South-by the-Sea; past Dun Laoghaire, Sandycove and Dalkey.You head into Wicklow; into the Wild and the Wonderful.You hear of interesting facts, a little fantasy, and have a lot of fun.
Into the Day:
Meet your tour guide, your local Irish friend for the day.Set off down the coast past Dun Laoghaire, Sandycove and Dalkey. Stop for Morning Coffee & craft shopping at Avoca Handweavers*
Into the Hills:
Sally Gap is the high-spot of the day. It’s where lakes, heather and barren boglands breathe their beauty. Inhale!
(Location for ‘P.S. I Love You’ and ‘Braveheart’)
Into the Pub:
Time to relax and enjoy lunch in a traditional Irish Pub*
Into the Past:
At enchanting Glendalough, you are lead in the footsteps of Saints and Scholars in this 6th Century Monastic Settlement, complete with Round Tower.
Into your Senses:
Back on the luxury Mercedes Coach for a free tot of Jameson Whiskey and stories to warm your heart
Time to talk and think as you start back on our return journey.
Our Perfect Pick-Up Points:
08:50 The Shelbourne Hotel, Street Stephens Green.
09:10 VisitDublin Centre, Suffolk Street, Dublin 2.
09:20 The Gresham Hotel, O’Connell Street.
09:40 Ballsbridge Hotel, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge (at bus stop).
10:00 Dun Laoghaire Ferry Terminal.
17:00 - 17:30 Returns to Ballsbridge Hotel Ballsbridge & Trinity College.
Please note that on our return journey we do not retrace our steps to Dun Laoghaire but are happy to drop guests at Booterstown
DART Station nearby.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursDay Tour of Wicklow with Activity Options
- Things to see & doDay toursDingle, Killarney and the Wild Atlantic Way - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursDublin Mini Coaches & Chauffeur Drive - Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Blarney Day Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Giant’s Causeway Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursFair Isle Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGame of Thrones Tours