Wicklow Day Tour - Coach Tours of Ireland
The stunning scenery of the Wicklow Mountains tour route includes a stop at Glencree Valley, photo stops at the Guinness Lakes, the PS I Love you Bridge, the bog lands and heather fields of the Sally gap and Glendalough.
Situated in the heart of the Wicklow Mountains, the 10th century monastic round tower settlement in Glendalough is the jewel in the crown of the Wicklow Mountains Tour. Offering up leisurely (or more challenging) walkways to the lower and upper lakes, Glendalough is a must see for any visitor to Ireland. Make sure you have your camera at the ready!
For a lunch spot with a difference the Wicklow Mountains Tour stops at a Traditional Irish Pub in the quaint village of Glencullen. . Why not end your tour with a toast raised to new friends made – “uisce beatha” which translates to the water of life (otherwise known as an Irish whiskey). This 8 hours* experience packs the best of Wicklow into one wonderful day tour.
8 hours is the guideline tour duration, subject to no traffic delays. Arrival time back to Dublin 17:30 approx. Note: Lunch not included in the tour price.
8 hour day tour from Dublin.
2 hour guaranteed stop at Glendalough.
Lunch stop at the highest village in Ireland.
A great value Irish lunch deal at a Traditional Irish Pub.
Create your own PS I Love You moment at the bridge Holly and Gerry kissed at?
Capture your Braveheard moment with a photo stop at Lough Tay.
See the unique boglands and heather fields of the Sally Gap.
Photo stops at Wicklow’s most beautiful spots.
Share your #PSILoveWicklow moments with us on Instagram.
Arrive a stranger, depart a friend.
Pack a lifetime of memories into one day onboard the Wicklow Mountains Tour.
See Wicklow’s top natural beauty spots and experience the warmest of Irish hospitality on a day full of fun, new experiences and new friends.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesGlasnevin Cemetery Guided Walking Tour
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesTailteann Walking Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCyclingU2's Dublin - See Dublin by Bike
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Discovered Boat Tours