Dublin Rogues Tour
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Paid car parking
- Cloudy days
Dublin Rogues Tour commences at the Oscar Wilde Monument located at the north west entrance to the park. The guide will talk about the life and times of Oscar Wilde and his family along with other famous residents including Daniel O'Connell, WB Yeats and Henry Grattan.
Dublin Rogues Tours takes in all the busts and statues dotted throughout the park featuring Michael Collins, Bernardo O'Higgins, George Russell and many of Dublin's other famous characters.
On the tour the visitor will hear the history of Merrion Square since it was established in 1762.
The tour is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre