Wagamama - Blanchardstown
A Japanese-inspired menu that features a wide variety of noodle and rice dishes, as well as delicious salads and side dishes, desserts, freshly squeezed juices, hot drinks, wine, sake and Asian beers. Freshness and quality are two ingredients that go into every dish. Only the freshest ingredients are used, and every dish is prepared to order, so you can look forward to authentic japanese flavours, vibrant colours and tantalising aromas.
You can choose from classic ramen (big bowls of noodles in soup), teppan (noodles cooked on a hot, flat griddle) and kare (noodles in a coconut based soup) as well as numerous Japanese dishes served with rice. Many wagamama signature dishes can be found in all of their restaurants, wherever in the world you may be, along with local specialities that take advantage of regional ingredients and tastes.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPotager
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsTraditional Irish Food Experience