- Family friendly
- After dark
Wednesday, 24 January 2024 - Sunday, 28 January 2024
About this event
Our January concert series is the pinnacle of the TradFest year, featuring an array of artists at the peak of their powers in stunning, historic locations throughout the city. But there’s so much more to the festival. The Smithwicks Sessions offers an intimate alternative, with free ticketed gigs in some of Temple Bar’s most beloved pubs. Our Showcase Nights do just that – giving the best new talent an opportunity to shine for industry insiders while TradFringe gives folks a chance to explore the interesting stuff that happens on the periphery. There’s something to surprise and delight around every cobbled corner and for the littlest visitors our friends at The Ark have arts and craft workshops to spark their imaginations.
Experience live trad music sessions in some of the best live music pubs and venues in Dublin.
Readers are advised to check with the organiser before relying on the details published here.
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Peadar Kearney'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Circular BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- David O'Doherty: Tiny Piano ManFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Wed, 20 Dec
- David O'Doherty, Tiny Piano ManFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Fri, 12 Jan - Sat, 13 Jan