The VAT House Bar of Temple Bar
Located in the heart of Temple Bar, Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, The VAT House is the ideal place to sample the atmosphere and ambience of a traditional Irish Pub. The Vat House prides itself on offering unrivalled levels of quality and comfort to all our visitors.
With its extensive bar food menu, huge selection of drinks, and wide variety of entertainment on offer, The VAT House is the perfect setting for any occasion. Popular with locals and visitors alike, The VAT House has something to offer to anyone.
During the final stage of the brewing process Guinness is stored in large copper vats and left to mature, thereby allowing the flavour to develop. The interior of the VAT House Bar reflects this maturing and developing process. The timber floors are pitch pine, mahogany, and oak. These were salvaged from the original vat houses in the St. James Gate Brewery. The elegant brickwork and cobble floors mirror the streets of Temple Bar itself.
So why not drop in and experience the unique atmosphere only found in The VAT House.
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Rascals Brewing CompanyFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bar RuaFood & drinkBars & pubs
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Lemon & DukeFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Comedy at The InternationalThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Twist of IrishThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs