The Rink at D12
- Family friendly
- Rainy days
The Rink at D12 offers family-friendly fun, dance and fitness classes and great fun for adults. Based in Finches Business Park, just off the Longmile Road in Dublin 12, The Rink at D12 has something for everyone.
The 4,500 square foot roller disco is perfect for nights out with friends, children’s birthday parties or as a fun way to keep fit. Don’t worry if you’ve never skated before, lessons for beginners are available and staff are on hand to help. The rink is ideal for people of all skill levels and for all age groups, with skates ranging from a junior size 9 to an adults size 14. Be prepared for a completely unique experience as you lace up your skates and take your first few wobbly steps.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doHikingShane's Howth Adventures
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin