The Queens Dalkey
Situated in the beautiful village of Dalkey, The Queens offers year round appeal to locals and visitors alike. Whether it’s curling up with an Irish coffee by the splendid coal fires or basking in summer sunshine on the award winning terraces, this historic pub offers the very best of service, ambiance and value.
Established in 1745 this landmark bar and restaurant has recently been lovingly renovated by the current owners. The bar and café offer a timeless quality in a classic style, while the restaurant has been decorated in a beautiful contemporary fashion, combining bright airy colours with dark oak furnishing.
Although The Queens was licensed to dispense alcohol from 1787, the origins of The Queens date back even further to medieval times when Dalkey was the commercial port of Dublin.
Today The Queens stands completely refurbished in the heart of this ancient town of Dalkey. It also stands very much renewed in its commitment to providing the best of service, quality and value.
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs