The Portobello has distinct styling and integration of modern and new. First opened in 1793, it offers a long tradition of hospitality in a modern atmosphere. The Portobello provides a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a beverage or enjoy a leisurely drink alongside the canal where there is seating outside.
For many generations, guests have enjoyed the electric atmosphere and good fun associated with the Portobello Bar, a landmark in Dublin's Heritage.
Their Carvery menu is served seven days a week from 12.30 to 3pm with an extensive and appetising evening menu available Monday to Friday from 4pm to 9pm.
Tourists to Dublin city will enjoy a fresh pint of the finest Guinness in Ireland served to the best standard that one would expect to find in the home of Guinness Ireland.
The Portobello Pub offers friendly service and a wide range of facilities. For those who would prefer to dance the night away, Temptations nightclub is open till late, with the best of Irelands D.J’s.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & Pubs64 Wine
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBovinity
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin