The Maple Tree Bar & Bistro
The Maple Tree Bar & Bistro has delectable food and an extensive drinks menu. The Maple Tree prides itself on being family orientated and the setting offers something for everyone and any occasion.
This family run establishment offers food from 09:00 to 22:00. The bespoke design bar serves drinks right through until late, with a full license bar.
The interior appeals to all ages, somewhere that holds traditional values as far as atmosphere, but with a very modern appeal. The space was designed by Game of Thrones designer Graham Barrow and works well for lunchtime diners as well as evening bar goers.
The Maple Tree boosts a function room that can cater for special occasions such as weddings, christenings and birthdays or can also provide a private space for a large group booking.
The Maple Tree aim to produce the finest dishes using the very best of local ingredients. Open every morning, they have a breakfast menu for everyone, from a full Irish to smashed avocado or French toast. The lunch menu is served from 12 noon to 16:00 Monday to Friday and includes a range of speciality sandwiches and daily specials.
In the loyal tradition of à la carte they use only fresh ingredients cooked to order to create all the dishes including lamb shank, fillet steak and some seafood dishes. The catch of the day is delivered daily for guaranteed freshness. The Maple Tree accommodate all dietary requirements and welcome guests to always ask their server should they require something special.
- The Laughter LoungeFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Comedy CrunchThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- The Bridge 1859Food & drinkBars & pubs
- The Guinness Open Gate BreweryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Bartley'sFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella CinemaThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Circular BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle BeaconFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle RathminesFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bar RuaFood & drinkBars & pubs
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants