The International School of English, ISE Ireland
The International School of English is a high quality professional school dedicated to deliver the highest educational standards in international student care. It has been operating successfully since 1997 with full ACELS and MEI accreditation.
Experienced and qualified teachers ensure a friendly and professional language learning experience with cutting edge teaching methodologies which are tailored to individual needs achieving results in language and ensuring outcomes for students.
Students are taught by experienced and supportive academics in small interactive classes with continuous and consistent development. ISE small classes allow the school to focus on maximizing their students’ involvement in a way in which they can learn faster by taking part in a group learning environment, but also by getting specialised and individualised treatment at the same time.
ISE Ireland is located in the heart of the city centre, famous for its tourist attractions and cultural atmosphere, which are within walking distance of the school.
- Things to see & doHikingDublin's Talking Statues
- Things to see & doDay toursPaddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Food & drinkRestaurantsIndoChine
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Food & drinkBars & pubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens