Come to The Church, Café, Late Bar and Restaurant where you can enjoy coffee, drinks, great Irish food and traditional Irish music in one of Ireland’s most unique venues based in the heart of Dublin City.
This 17th century former church was converted into a contemporary bar and restaurant venue which is of intrinsic historical interest.
Enjoy lunch beneath the stained glass window and the original Renatus Harris built organ, take a self guided tour and visit the Bust of Arthur Guinness who was married here in 1761. You can also visit the burial crypts, the final resting place of Lord Norbury The Hanging Judge in the basement to realise why The Church has established itself as a popular visitor attraction in the city centre.
The bar serves casual pub grub and snacks from 12 noon to 21:00. The gallery restaurant which holds 110 opens daily from 17:00 which serves a bistro style dinner and the surrounding terrace is perfect for alfresco diners and summer BBQ’s. A newly refurbished basement cellar is a perfect city centre event space and a further private event space, The Tower Bar, for groups of 60 to 100 people.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse