The Bull & Castle Steakhouse
With private dining options for up to 140 people and a slightly more informal bar and restaurant upstairs, the Bull & Castle Steakhouse is the perfect choice to savour some of Dublin's best steaks, wines, and cocktails.
Upstairs, at the Bull & Castle Bar, you can wind down with great food, wine and delicious cocktails while catching up with friends and family. The interior features an exposed shellfish bar, a charcuterie meat fridge and their signature charcoal ovens.
Watch as their team prepare a seafood platter or choose from their tapas menu, which is perfect for sharing. With steaks, burgers and a meat and cheese board to indulge, there is something for everyone.
- PIFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- Suesey Street RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Oliveto at Haddington HouseFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- PotagerFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Traditional Irish Food ExperienceFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Kōbe One Japanese FusionFood & drinkRestaurants