The Bankers is a traditional pub with a great atmosphere. The Bankers serves food all night and is situated on Trinity Street, just a stone’s throw away from Trinity College, Grafton street, Stephens Green shopping centre and Dublin City Hall.
The Bankers is one of Dublins last remaining traditional Irish Pubs. Located in the heart of Dublin City centre it forms part of the warm, welcoming character that Ireland is renound for all over the world.
Friday & Saturday night The Bankers play host to the best of Irish comedy in the upstairs comedy lounge & comedy vault.
The Bankers serves lunch, dinner, coffee and drinks with full table service. Great for parties, groups and children, The Bankers Bar takes bookings however walk-ins are more than welcome.
- Comedy at The InternationalThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Twist of IrishThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants