Stonechat Jewellers, in Dublin City centre, is an independent jewellers specialising in contemporary design. Browse their modern collections and chat to the highly trained goldsmiths as they handcraft unique jewellery in their in house workshop.
Stonechat Jewellers is a refreshing, independent jewellery shop with an in house workshop where contemporary jewellery pieces are handcrafted by highly trained goldsmiths. Located in the Westbury Mall, which is just off Grafton Street in Dublin City centre, the Stonechat Jewellers team are delighted to discuss the silver and gold jewellery collections made in the workshop. Browse modern jewellery ranges by other Irish and European designer goldsmiths while enjoying the calm, relaxed atmosphere in Stonechat Jewellers.
A Stonechat is a small Irish bird which is a perfect example of understated beauty, something owner Ann Chapman wanted to capture in the jewellery designs and in the well displayed shop. Ann opened Stonechat Jewellers in 2012 and it has gone from strength to strength since. Working with the team of goldsmiths and jewellery professionals, Stonechat Jewellers is well known for cutting edge design and personal customer service.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Food and drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre