Set sail from Holyhead to Dublin with Stena Line and get to enjoy sailing on Stena Adventurer and Stena Superfast X. Both vessels offer unrivalled on board facilities which include luxurious Stena Plus lounges, kids’ play areas and Teen Town for both young children and teenagers. Other facilities include the Barista Coffee House and Metropolitan Grill.
Each vessel has a range of beautiful cabins which will cater for all group sizes. The Stena Adventurer offers a range of 2 berth and 4 berth cabins. There are also disabled cabins available. The Superfast X offers supreme luxury with Captain’s Class cabins which offer a double bed, flat screen television and an abundance of space.
Each sailing from Holyhead to Dublin has a duration of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
Stena Line depart Holyhead at 08:55 and arrive at 12:10 in Dublin. The 13:50 departure from Holyhead arrives in Dublin at 17:05. There is an evening crossing which departs Holyhead at 20:30 and arrives in Dublin at 23:45. There is a late crossing at 02:30 which arrives at 05:45 in Dublin.
Stena Adventurer can transport 1,500 passengers at once. The vessel has over 3,400 lane metres to accommodate vehicles. The Superfast X can facilitate the transportation of 1,200 people and 1,900 lane metres.
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- National Gallery of IrelandThings to see & doGalleries
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- Paddywagon ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- IndoChineFood & drinkRestaurants
- Glencullen Adventure ParkThings to see & doAdventure activities
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Kilmainham GaolThings to see & doHistoric Barracks & jails
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs