Shanahan's is a fine dining steakhouse and seafood restaurant, located on the west side of Dublin's St Stephen's, specialising in Certified Black Angus Beef.
In the heart of Dublin City, located on the beautiful square of St Stephen's Green, this 250 year old Georgian building has been painstakingly restored to its original architectural splendour and is now home to Shanahan's on the Green, an authentic American Style Steakhouse and seafood restaurant, a place to dine quietly in beautiful classically proportioned rooms featuring original 18th Century plaster work and rare antiques from the Georgian period.
In addition to a creative and sumptuous menu, which features Certified Black Angus steaks and Ireland's native seafood combined with hearty side dishes and exquisite pastries, Shanahan's has the finest in gracious service.
The elegance of the food and service, however, is maintained in perfect harmony with the warmth, which personifies Ireland's population, and a casual atmosphere that allows each patron to feel at home. From the "Oval Office", the restaurant's downstairs bar featuring historical documents and mementos from each of America's presidents of Irish Heritage, to the dining and private rooms which reflect the exquisite Irish workmanship of both the building's heritage and today, Shanahan's is a blend of both cultures and history.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex