Shanahan's on the Green
In the heart of Dublin City, located on the beautiful square of St Stephen's Green, this 250 year old Georgian building has been painstakingly restored to its original architectural splendour and is now home to Shanahan's on the Green, an authentic American Style Steakhouse and seafood restaurant, a place to dine quietly in beautiful classically proportioned rooms featuring original 18th Century plaster work and rare antiques from the Georgian period.
In addition to a creative and sumptuous menu, which features Certified Black Angus steaks and Ireland's native seafood combined with hearty side dishes and exquisite pastries, Shanahan's has the finest in gracious service.
The elegance of the food and service, however, is maintained in perfect harmony with the warmth, which personifies Ireland's population, and a casual atmosphere that allows each patron to feel at home. From the "Oval Office", the restaurant's downstairs bar featuring historical documents and mementos from each of America's presidents of Irish Heritage, to the dining and private rooms which reflect the exquisite Irish workmanship of both the building's heritage and today, Shanahan's is a blend of both cultures and history.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBovinity
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar