Sandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Cloudy days
Sandemans New Dublin in Dublin City will offer you the opportunity to enjoy traditional Irish music and some of the best bands in Dublin's music scene.
You don't need to pre-book, just show up at the first bar, The Workmans Club, 10 Wellington Quay, at 7.30 PM.
SANDEMANs NEW Europe Tours supports the responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages. When it is misused, alcohol can be dangerous. We want everyone to have an unforgettable night, but for your safety the bars visited on Pub Crawls will cut you off if you've reached your limit. The mission is to show you Dublin’s nightlife, not to get you drunk. You must be 18 years of above to take part in this tour.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - DoDublin
- Things to see & doCity toursBest of Dublin Walking Tour - Pat Liddy Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursBaja Bikes