Sandemans New Dublin offer free walking tours of Dublin City and is committed to providing everyone, no matter the budget with the best tour available. Meet other travellers looking to experience all that Dublin has to offer and see a side of Dublin you could not have found on your own.
Sandemans New Dublin in Dublin City will offer you the opportunity to enjoy traditional Irish music and some of the best bands in Dublin's music scene.
You don't need to pre-book, just show up at the first bar, The Workmans Club, 10 Wellington Quay, at 7.30 PM.
SANDEMANs NEW Europe Tours supports the responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages. When it is misused, alcohol can be dangerous. We want everyone to have an unforgettable night, but for your safety the bars visited on Pub Crawls will cut you off if you've reached your limit. The mission is to show you Dublin’s nightlife, not to get you drunk. You must be 18 years of above to take part in this tour.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Haunted History Walking Tour - Hidden Dublin Walks
- Things to see & doCity tours1916 Rebellion Walking Tours
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursArchitectural History Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursBaja Bikes
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Decoded Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Rogues Tour