Rural Pub Tours
No matter how short your visit to Dublin is you can now have a taste of the country life. Admire the unforgettable views as we make our way out of the city and over the Dublin and Wicklow mountains down into the Garden of Ireland making frequent stops at some of Ireland's most prestigious pubs.
Set in some of the most beautiful surroundings you will visit Ireland's most famous pubs, such as The Merry Ploughboy, Johnnie Fox's, Mickey Finn's and many more.
Relish the experience of drinking Guinness by an open fire, whilst listening to Traditional Live Music or chatting with the locals at the bar.
Rural Pub Tours is the perfect way to see the sights and get a real Irish pub cultural experience.
Tour prices and locations vary, please see our website for full details.
- Things to see & doDay toursAran Islands Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doDay toursThe Wicklow Tour - Hilltoptreks
- Things to see & doDay toursThe West Coast Explorer - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursSights of Dublin Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursPrivate Giants Causeway Day Tour with Kennedy & Carr
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange and Hill of Tara Tour - Mary Gibbons
- Things to see & doDay toursTitanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow County & Glendalough Tour